A 4-night/5-day adventure in the heart of the Northern Ontario wilderness, your Quintessential Canada experience begins with a private float plane flight from Thunder Bay that quickly whisks you away over hundreds of lakes and expansive boreal forests, dropping you off at Miminiska Lodge, your home for the duration of your stay. Styled with nods of classic Canadiana, you’ll rest cozy in your lakefront cabin. Each day begins with fresh-brewed coffee delivered directly to you and throughout your vacation, you’ll dine on gourmet shore lunches and chef-prepared meals, while also sampling local craft beers and fine Ontario wines.
- Guided paddling excursions (canoe/kayak) and wildlife viewing.
- Guided fishing programs (lake & river), including night fishing.
- Standup paddling (SUP).
- Guided interpretive explorations of First Nations history at Miminiska.
- Sunset yoga
- Native arts & crafts
- 4 nights accomodation
- 2 meals a day in lakefront dining hall
- local craft beer or Ontario wine at happy hour
- picnic lunches
- accommodation & daily house cleaning
- activities & equipment
- return flights from Thunder Bay to the lodge
- recommendations on what to pack will be provided prior to departure.