Arril Lake is a small lake located 40 minutes Northwest of the Seaplane Base. Arril is known for producing both large Walleye and very large Northern. Arril Lake is known for producing bigger fish in good quantities. Some of our biggest Northern have been caught in Arril.
The fishing in this lake favours drifting with live bait rigs for Walleye and trolling for Northern. The shoreline straight across from the cabin offers consistent fishing throughout the summer and the river system to the west is shallow and careful boaters can find excellent Pike habitat. Mid-summer patterns will attract Walleye to the many islands and narrows between the main lake basins. There are also many blue walleye caught in Arril each year. Pictures of these unusal fish make great mementos of your visit to Ontario.
- Return flights from Armstrong to outpost
- Cabin accommodates up to 6
- Two bedrooms each with a double bed and two single bunks
- Indoor washroom with shower, sink and hot & cold running water
- Outdoor toilet
- Propane stove with oven
- Propane refrigerator with top freezer
- Cookware and utensils provided
- Outdoor propane barbecue
- Solar lights
- WI-FI internet
- 14-foot Lund boats all outfitted with 15hp Yamaha motors (padded swivel seats, minnow buckets, anchors, landing nets, safety kit, and gas included)