Full-service wilderness lodges, exclusive accommodation, rare rivers, and Big ole brook trout, what more can you ask for.
Head away from the crowds to a virtually untouched fishery for a once-in-a-lifetime chance at trophy brook trout. Here’s why this trip is a must:
- Blue Ribbon brook trout tributaries
- Same day access- direct flights from Thunder Bay International Airport
- Day trip adventures or fly-out excursions, keep you hooked on brookies all-day
- Local guides, providing the ultimate floats
- Exclusive rivers- trout see only a handful of anglers each year
- Excellent opportunities at trophy brook trout
“The brook trout experience offered by Wilderness North is right up there with the best trips I’ve experienced. Genuine wild fish from remote, wild places – this stuff is the real deal. And all on the fly too! I simply adore fly fishing for brook trout and Wilderness North has added value by combining float planes and canoes that allow you to penetrate remote habitats containing virgin fish. The guiding I enjoyed was first rate too – all in all a five star experience for fly fishing junkies!”
Looking for dates? Try these:
June 23-27th (4 nights): $3995/person USD +tax
July 3rd-8th (5 nights): $4495/person USD +tax
July 26-30th (4 nights) $3995/person USD +tax
*Package price includes: return flights from Thunder Bay, daily guiding, food, accommodation, fly-in & float-back river trip, and 3 additional excursions.
Accomodation: Miminiska Full-service Fly-in Lodge