Striker’s Point Lodge Wilderness Resort
A serene getaway in the heart of the boreal forest.
A full-service lodge located on the eastern end of the 26,000-acre Whitewater Lake, Striker’s Point’s five vertical log cabins feature a full bathroom and cozy sitting area complete with woodstove. Each is just a short walk from the dining area, lounge and gift shop at the nearby main lodge. With thousands of acres of water to explore, it’s the perfect spot for a getaway.
Wake up to warm coffee delivered to your cabin, before enjoying the wonders of a remote northern lake. Enjoy private beaches, untouched wilderness, incredible wildlife, fascinating historic sites and all while being pampered at a luxury lodge. Featured services include breakfast, picnic lunch and 3-course dinners, pre-dinner reception with appetizers and 2 drinks, daily housekeeping service and dock & fish cleaning service.
- Return float plane flights in an iconic De Havilland float plane from Armstrong, ON (2.5 hours north of Thunder Bay)
- Breakfast, picnic lunch and 3-course dinner served daily at the main lodge
- Pre-dinner reception with appetizers and complimentary drinks
- Stand Up paddle boards, kayaks and canoes
- Hiking trails
- TV, and free wifi in the main lodge
- Breakfast and 3-course dinner daily
- 16ft Lund boats all outfitter with 25hp Yamaha 4-stroke electric start motors
- Dock and fish cleaning services
- Bar fridge in cabin
- Can accommodate up to 24 guests
- Excursions: Cliff Lake Pictorgraph, Guided Whitewater river paddling, Historic Wendell Beckwith cabins
- 24 hour electricity
- Great for any group; family, friends, couples, kids or corporate