Solitude • Walleye Fishing • Trophy Pike Fishing
The Outpost Package provides you the opportunity to experience Wilderness North’s angling your way and at your pace. You’ll have an entire lake for just you and your group, which means you don’t have to rise at the crack of dawn just to beat the crowds, unless, of course, you want to.
Prolific walleye populations and enormous trophy pike are just some of the rewards awaiting you here. Pair that with our fly-in only tranquil wilderness setting and comfortable & clean cabins and you’ve got your ideal angling vacation.
Book from our selection of outpost cabins – equipped with wood fireplaces, BBQS, boats, Wi-Fi and more – today!
Your Trip Includes:
- return flights from Armstrong or Nakina to outpost
- accommodations for 6 to 8 (dependent on location)
- woodstove in common room
- indoor washroom with shower, sink, and hot & cold running water
- outdoor toilet
- propane stove with oven
- propane refrigerator with top freezer
- cookware and utensils provided
- outdoor propane BBQ
- solar or propane lights
- Wi-Fi Internet for communication
- 14-foot SV Lund boats outfitted with 15hp Yamaha motors.
(padded swivel seats, minnow buckets, anchors, landing nets, boat safety kit)
Your journey begins from either Armstrong or Nakina. You’ll arrive at your fly out location the day before departure and spend the night at any one of our trusted partner accommodation choices.