Miminiska Full-Service Lodge
A remote wilderness lodge that rests along the Albany river. This beautiful lodge bodes newly renovated cabins with hints of Canadiana throughout.
You’ll revel in rustic luxury in your full-service lakefront cabin that sleeps from 2 to 12 guests. Imagine fresh coffee delivered to your room every morning, Egyptian cotton sheets, chef-prepared home-cooked meals, and craft beer at happy hour provided by local Sleeping Giant Brewing Company. Here, we want you to disconnect from the world to reconnect with yourself and loved ones, and most importantly, the Canadian outdoors. No cars, just boats. No schedules, just a plethora of activities to choose from. This is the true North, strong and free.
- spacious cabin with room for up to twelve guests
- hotel room perfect for a couple or a group of two
- delicious meals served in our log cabin main lodge
- Stand up paddle board, kayak, canoe
- main lodge with TV and free WI-FI internet
- 24 hr electricity
- bar fridge in cabin
- daily housekeeping service
- pre-dinner happy hour with appetizers
- 2,400ft grass air strip