Full Service Lodges
Trophy Walleye • Trophy Pike • Full Service Accommodation
Our Full Service lodges include all meals, housekeeping services, electric power, indoor plumbing, and private cabins. With flights direct from Armstrong or Nakina, after a short flight, you will be into the lodge and out on the lake. Enjoy hearty breakfasts and 3 course dinners each night with your choice of a packed lunch or shore lunch mid day.
Your trip includes:
- Round trip flights from Nakina or Armstrong to Makokibatan Lodge (Nakina) or Striker’s Point Lodge (Armstrong)
- Complete meal service: made to order breakfast, boxed/shore lunch, three course dinners
- Full time electric power
- Wi-fi internet and satellite tv in the main lodge
- Indoor plumbing, with hot & cold running water
- Six cabins with accommodations for 6
- Cabin equipped with fridge, wood stove, 3 piece bathrooms, all linens provided
- 16 ft flat floor Lunds outfitted and ready to go with powerful 25HP Yamaha electric start four stroke motors.
(padded swivel seats, minnow buckets, anchors, landing nets, safety kit)
Your journey begins from either Armstrong or Nakina, depending on desired location. Arrive to fly out location the night before flying out and spend the night at any one of our partner overnight accommodation choices.